HOW OLD DOES MY CHILD NEED TO BE TO ATTEND DAY CAMP?
· Day Camp is for children entering 1st grade in the fall through the 6th grade.
WHAT DO I DO TO CHECK-IN WHEN I ARRIVE WITH MY CHILD?
· We will begin checking children in at 7:30AM EACH DAY. You may then take your child to the designated seating area for his/her group and meet your child’s group leader. It is not necessary to bring your online confirmation form with you.
CAN MY CHILD JUST MEET ME OUTSIDE AT THE END OF THE MORNING?
· You must come pick your child up in the main room area at 12:00 PM each day. You must present your child’s claim ticket to their group leader. If you have designated someone else to pick up your child, you need to fill out proper information during online registration.
WILL CHILDCARE BE PROVIDED BEFORE OR AFTER DAY CAMP?
· Childcare will not be provided before or after Day Camp. Auditorium doors open at 7:30 AM each morning, and the program will end each day at 12:00 PM. Please be prompt when picking up your child.
WILL LUNCH OR SNACKS BE SERVED DURING DAY CAMP?
· Snacks will be served each day. Lunch will not be provided. If your child has a food allergy, please make sure to notify the Check-In team when you check your child in for Day Camp.
WHAT AGE CAN MY CHILD BE A LEADER?
Children 14 and over can be a leader.
WHEN WILL MY CHILD RECEIVE THEIR T-SHIRT?
· T-shirts will be given out the first day of DAY CAMP.
MY CHILD HAS AN EPI PEN. HOW SHOULD WE SEND IT TO DAY CAMP?
· Please send your child’s Epi Pen in a plastic zip top bag with their first and last name and allergen written on it to the first day of Day Camp. Please give the Epi Pen to your child’s group leader when you drop your child off for the day. Their group leader will keep the Epi Pen with them at all times.
MY CHILD HAS A RESCUE INHALER. HOW SHOULD WE SEND IT TO DAY CAMP?
· Please send your child’s rescue inhaler (and spacer, if needed) in a plastic zip top bag with their first and last name written on it to the first day of DAY CAMP. Please give the rescue inhaler to your child’s group leader when you drop your child off for the day. Their group leader will keep the inhaler with them at all times.
MY CHILD HAS A FOOD ALLERGY. WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
· We want to support your family with excellence at Day Camp and want you to help us decide what your child can safely eat. During registration, you will be given the option to indicate that your child has a food allergy. After completing your registration, you will receive an email two weeks prior to Day Camp to let know you what snacks will be served each day. This email will also contain instructions on how to send approved snacks to Day Camp with your child if needed.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO ADMINISTER ANY MEDICATION TO MY CHILD DURING DAY CAMP?
· Thank you for understanding that we will not be able to administer any over the counter or prescription medications during Day Camp, except in the case of an Epi Pen or a rescue inhaler because these are lifesaving medications.